A round-up of recent RSB highlights for those who read the site on a newsfeeder:
- RSB is now searchable! Thanks Lee.
- There is a Similar Books feature on all the book review pages
- Books of the Week - as I've mentioned, the Book(s) of the Week normally constitute what I consider to be the pick of the post but, this week, I've chosen two excellent Beckett books as my highlights: Beckett's Dying Words by Christopher Ricks and On Beckett by Alain Badiou - read more about these titles on the RSB blog page
- the Beckett theme continues with Steve's excellent review of Anne Atik's How It Was: A Memoir of Samuel Beckett
- I interview Peter Davidson, the Professor of Renaissance Studies at Aberdeen
- That Merciful Surplus of Strength, which is a reproduction of the opening of chapter 1 of Lars Iyer's Blanchot's Vigilance
- AM Homes's afterword to Heather Lewis’s first novel House Rules